There are many things you can do to bring auspicious luck your way quickly. To improve your luck, be sure you have the basic feng shui rules and principles in place, such as a clutter free home, office, or car.
How to Have Good Luck at Home
There are numerous things you can do in your home to transform bad luck into good luck.
Add a Water Fountain
Use the Magic of 27 Cure
The Magic of 27 Cure is a well-known, time-tested feng shui cure for bad luck. Select 27 objects in your living room or other main room and move them. This can be as simple as just a few inches to across the room. You can include furniture and move it about three inches from its current position. This simple technique loosens up stagnant chi, so it is no longer blocked.
It sounds too easy, but if you simply clean up clutter, you will free up stagnant chi and you'll see your luck change quickly. This is because bad luck is often caused by blocked chi energy. Any energy in life that becomes stagnant causes ill effects.
Feng Shui Your Front Door
The front door can either invite auspicious chi energy to enter your home or block/divert it. Any obstacles you have in the path of chi energy through your yard, sidewalk, and driveway will prevent the chi energy from entering your home.
- Clean up debris.
- Repair outside objects, such as burned out light bulbs, door knobs, and squeaky hinges.
- Trim overgrown shrubbery and cut away dead flowers/limbs.
- Rake leaves and mow overgrown grass.
- Wash windows so good luck chi energy can enter freely.
How to Get Good Luck in the Office
Change your career luck with these quick fixes:
- Sit facing one of your four personal auspicious compass directions as guided by your kua number, especially when working or in a meeting.
- End office gossip and politics surrounding you by placing a rooster figurine on the credenza behind you. Place so the rooster can see the door into your office by placing it high enough to peer over your shoulder.
- Placing an amethyst tree on your desk smooths over office relationships with coworkers, bosses, and even clients.
- Change your work production luck by placing six spheres on the north corner of your desk. These can be of varying sizes.
- A crystal paperweight set on the southwest corner of your desk will ensure harmonious work relationships.
How Do You Get Good Personal Luck?
Feng shui good luck charms, clothing colors, and styles can change your personal luck.
- Coins: Keep a red ribbon with three or five Chinese coin charms on your desk or in your purse for sudden wealth luck.
- Red envelope: Carry a Chinese red envelope in your purse. Make sure the envelope has a Chinese coin from an auspicious dynasty.
- Popularity: Increase your popularity by hanging a two- or nine-rod crystal or ceramic windchime in your living room's southwest corner.
- Wealth and/or career: Place a three-legged toad facing the southeast corner (wealth sector) of your office. If the door is in the southeast corner, place the toad in that sector, so it is facing into the room or towards your desk. The toad should always be looking into the room, never out.
- Wealth and happiness: Lillian Too advises you pay closer attention to your clothing. She states rips and tears in clothing attract inauspicious luck, even if such styles are trendy and popular. Avoid apparel with rips or tears and attract good luck with good color combinations, such as red and gold, purple and silver, and black and white.
How to Get Good Car Luck
You can also increase your luck through feng shui for your car.
- Clean out and wash your car for an instant change in luck. Clutter and dirt create stagnant chi energy that prevent good luck from finding you.
- Hang a feng shui good luck charm from a double knot of happiness.
- Replace your keyring with an amethyst crystal fob or your Chinese astrology animal.
- Use your kua number and the colors associated with it as a guide for buying you next vehicle.
Instant Good Luck
Good luck is always attracted to auspicious chi energy. Anytime you change your home, work, personal or car environment, you invite instant good luck into your life.