Herbs, like other living plants, can infuse vital yang energy into your feng shui home. You can also diffuse herb essential oils or burn dried herbs as incense to attract good luck, prosperity, and health.
The Good Luck Herbs
Using Herbs for Good Feng Shui
The basis for good feng shui is in placement. Whether it's a fountain, a bed, or a plant, every detail can contribute to good feng shui chi energy, or fix bad energy. Using herbs for good luck is a powerful practice for attracting positive energy into every area of your life.
- Living herbs possess positive chi energy through their life force and are attractive additions to decor. Dried herbs retain the power that they originally possess, but without the living energy.
- Burning dried herbs as incense increases their power, but they're not suitable for every home or situation.
- Pure herbal essential oils, when diffused, spread their positive feng shui effects while improving the environment of the room.
Where to Place Herbs in the Home
Knowing where to place your potted herb plants, or where to burn incense or diffuse herb essential oil, can be easily located using a simple bagua map. When you activate your herbs in specific sectors of your home, you can unlock the powerful feng shui energy of herbs that bring good luck.
Herbs for Positive Health Energy
The health sector of your home is the best placement for these herbs. Because plants contain living energy, they're the ideal expression of the feng shui power of these herbs. Diffused herbal essential oil can also be a soothing way to reap the positive chi health energy.
- Rosemary: This herb is known to have healing properties. It's believed to improve memory and elevate moods. Rosemary is used in several philosophies, as a luck-enhancer and energy cleanser. Place rosemary in your fame and reputation sector to inspire and enhance loyalty. This flowering herb can strengthen your reputation or assist you in gaining the recognition you deserve.
- Lavender: This herb calms emotions and strengthens health. It's a great herb in a sachet for the pillows on your bed for a more restful sleep.
- Basil: The medicinal properties of basil have been touted for centuries. As an essential oil, basil soothes and nurtures at stressful times.
Best Herbs for Prosperity and Wealth Luck
These herbs are attractors of good fortune when placed in the wealth and prosperity sector of your home.
- Mint: This herb is ideal for attracting wealth and prosperity into your life, and moving stagnant chi energy.
- Oregano: This herb is considered very auspicious and is used in feng shui for wealth and money luck.
- Spearmint: Spearmint, like all mint plants, is an excellent choice for attracting prosperity and clearing negative money chi.
- Chamomile: This fragrant herb will draw money luck to you and will bring soothing chi energy to your home.
- Patchouli: Part of the mint family, patchouli is believed to attract an abundance of luck. As an essential oil and incense, it's popular in many new age and feng shui products.
Best Herbs for Attracting Love and Relationship Luck
The love and relationships sector of your home, or the love corner of any room, can benefit from these herbs. Because bedrooms are yin spaces needing soft scents, essential oil diffusers are the best choice to deliver the benefits of these herbs.
- Mint: As a boost to communication and discovering new levels of understanding, mint is a beneficial herb for the love and relationship sector.
- Lavender: Lavender is fragrant and romantic. This herb is used to attract fidelity and commitment in relationships.
These herbs attract luck to enhance your career. Place them in your career sector to activate positive job energy, or in your home office for success.
- Thyme: If you need a boost in career luck, try adding a thyme plant to bolster your self-confidence and self-worth.
- Basil: Basil is not only a fragrant and delicious herb, it can also boost career and business luck. Place a basil plant or art depicting a basil plant in your office to attract good luck.
Burning incense is a purification and clearing technique used in feng shui. Incense is also used as a way to burn herbs for good luck, and to attract positive changes in all areas of your life. The incense purifying procedure requires going from room to room and holding the burning incense in each corner to clear stagnant chi energy. You can use any of the herbs in this form for purifying the chi in any sector.
Feng Shui Herbs for Good Luck
One of the most natural places for live herb plants is your kitchen. You can use these fresh herbs for healthy dishes for your family while attracting good feng shui luck.