Feng Shui in the Home
Article Highlight: Feng Shui Design Ideas for an Auspicious Living Room
Many people want to apply feng shui principles in their homes, but simply don't know where to begin and sometimes, end up giving up on the idea altogether. This is a mistake! Using feng shui in you home is not as difficult as it may seem at first. The best way to go about it, is pick a room, any room in your home and begin there.
Applying Feng Shui in the Home
As you apply these principles in each room, it becomes easier as you move through your home. The biggest reason for this is because as you go, you begin to pull the basic feng shui rules from memory.
Helpful Feng Shui Resources
As with anything else, when you first begin to learn how to apply feng shui principles to your home, you must start with the basics. Here are a few easy to read and easy to follow articles to help build your feng shui knowledge base:
- Feng Shui Colors for Rooms - Find the perfect colors for the walls and accessories in your home.
- Ones Own Personal Home Environment - Simple, easy to apply feng shui tips from The Accidental Housewife author Julie Edelman.
- How to Rid Home of Negative Energy - Negative chi affects your life on so many different levels, learn how to move it out of your home.
- Feng Shui Rules - Learn the basic feng shui rules.
- Feng Shui Beginners - Easy to learn rules and principles for the feng shui beginner.
Though it seems complicated in the beginning, feng shui actually simplifies your life. You end up getting rid of unnecessary chi blocking clutter, you home is more organized and you feel the positive, calming effect of the positive chi flow throughout your home.