Feng Shui Bedroom Ideas
Article Highlight: Feng Shui Bed Positioning Ideas for Good Sleep and Happiness
If you find you can't quite relax in your bedroom, read up on a few feng shui bedroom ideas to rid your room of the negative chi and get the positive chi flowing. Ideal bedroom feng shui creates auspicious energy and promotes sleep and passionate partnerships.
How your furniture is arranged in your bedroom has a drastic effect on whether you'll get a peaceful night's sleep and wake up refreshed or if you'll toss and turn all night and wake up in the morning exhausted. When you wake up more tired than when you went to bed the night before, it negatively affects your entire day, you don't get as much done, your attitude isn't as positive as it could be and sometimes, and you're just plain cranky. If this describes your average day, apply a few feng shui bedroom ideas to your space such as:
- Feng Shui Bed Positioning - When applying feng shui concepts to your bedroom, always start with bed positioning.
- Feng Shui Bedroom Tips - Here are some great tips to apply to your feng shui bedroom.
- How to Set Up a Bedroom Feng Shui for a Couple - These tips are for people looking to add a little more romance to their lives.
Other Feng Shui Bedroom Ideas
Once you've applied feng shui bedroom ideas, move on to things like feng shui colors and accessories. To give you a few ideas, take a look at the other feng shui categories LoveToKnow has to offer:
- Feng Shui in The Home - Many of the tips in this category can easily be applied to your bedrooms.
- Feng Shui Products - Get some ideas of the perfect feng shui products to place in your bedroom and increase the flow of positive chi.
- Feng Shui Tips - General overall tips on feng shui colors, feng shui cures and more.