In feng shui, carved quartz for activating love energies can be a powerful tool in the quest to either find romance, or solidify the one you already have. The beautiful crystals are not only pleasing to the eyes, they also carry positive chi and can activate dormant love energies.
Meaning of Feng Shui Love Carved Quartz
Quartz and crystals have been used for centuries to clear out negative energy and promote healthy, balanced energy. In feng shui a love carved quartz, especially in a pink quartz, can be a powerful force in attracting and keeping the love you want.
There are many different types of quartz crystals. Some quartz is formed naturally from years of pressure and heat by natural forces. Other types are manmade. For feng shui purposes, the best type of quartz are the ones that are made naturally. These quartz types are very good for healing sensitive chakra areas and activating specific spaces of the bagua.
When it comes to love, the best quartz color to pick is a pink one since the color symbolizes the energy of love, unity and happiness that comes from being in a balanced partnership.
Placing and Cleansing the Quartz
Before you use a love carved quartz, you need to cleanse it. In order to achieve the most beneficial affects, you also need to know the best placement for quartz crystals.
Several different methods are used to cleanse quartz.. Among them are:
- Salt water: Salt can be a powerful tool when it comes to feng shui cures because salt "soaks up" negative energy. This method of cleansing is a relatively simple one of washing the quartz with salt water or allowing it to soak overnight.
- Pure water soaking: The pure water soaking is done by immersing the crystal in a water bath. Let the quartz sit in its water bath for a while (about an hour), and then placed it where it can be exposed to the healing rays of the sun. The sunlight will help to purify and cleanse the quartz.
- Flush the crystal with water: This is the easiest method. Hold the quartz under running water and "flush" the negativity out. You may also want to set the crystals in the sun after this method.
When it comes to placement of the feng shui love carved quartz, grab a compass and locate the southwest corner of your home since this sector is associated with relationships. This area is the ideal spot for a love quartz crystal. If you are having trouble locating this direction, simply hold a compass in the middle of the room to allow the compass to guide you.
Quartz can be placed in other areas of the home, like a home office, a study area or even in the center of a living room, but love quartz is better off being placed in a bedroom. You can place it in the southwest corner of your bedroom for optimum benefit.
When it comes to purchasing these feng shui products, try the following online websites:
- Feng Shui Best Buy: This remarkable site is extremely thorough in the feng shui products they offer. Here you can find a pair of rose quartz hearts. This pair comes housed in its own pouch and offers magnificent grade of natural quartz.
- Best Nest: If you prefer to purchase a wind chime of rose quartz then look no further than the Woodstock Rose Quartz Chi Energy Feng Shui Chime being offered on Best Nest. This chime is constructed in a black ash wood, offers three platinum gray anodized aluminum tubes and genuine quartz accents, with an overall length of thirty-six inches.
- San Diego Feng Shui: Here'll you'll find rose quartz hearts you can purchase single or in pairs. They range in size from one to two inches, and are priced at $10.00 for a single heart and $18.00 for a pair.
Giving Love a Little Boost
Purchasing a feng shui carved quartz makes good sense for a feng shui home design addition. This is true whether you are already paired with a partner or still searching for love. Not only are these crystals said to help in love, but they also are so charming in appearance, that they'll be a lovely accent in your room.